Support from individuals is key to the success of the Live The Music Foundation. There are many opportunities for individuals to engage in support. Some include:
- Attendance at concerts
- By far the easiest way to show your support of the LTMF’s mission is to attend a LIVE concert. Click on Live Music above to find out more about upcoming events.
- Donations of new or used musical equipment
- The Equipment Donation Program is a wonderful way to turn unused music equipment into USED musical equipment. Email us to notify us of your donation.
- Annual giving
- Annual giving is a way for one to show their support of the foundation on a yearly basis.
- Planned giving
- Month after month, your giving will help kids engage in music and engage in life.
- One-time monetary gifts
- A one-time gift provides an opportunity for the foundation to support many different programs.
- Memorial gifts
- A memorial gift is a great way to remember a loved one that is no longer with you and support their passion for music.
- Tribute gifts
- You may wish to honor the accomplishments of friends or loved ones by making a gift to the foundation in their name, or on the occasion of a special event such as a birthday or anniversary.
- Wish List
- The Live The Music Foundation is always in need of help with some major projects they are behind. Check out the “Wish List” on the Give Now page to see how you can make a significant impact today!
Click on Give Now to show your support today.